- Acts as a natural diuretic.
- Supports proper functions of heart, liver, kidneys.
- Supports comfortable movement of joints.
- Has detoxifying properties
- Helps in maintaining efficient kidney functions.
Punarnava Powder - 100 gms
According to Ayurveda, Punarnava is believed to subside all the three doshas i.e Vata, Pitta, Kapha. The plant has traditionally been used to reduce edema associated with kidney, heart, gastro-intestinal disorders. It nourishes and supports the liver and kidney.
Watch video to know more about Punarnava Benefits-
|Dimensions||33 x 16 x 8cm|
|Safety Warnings & Storage||
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician